We offer you customised patronage activities that you can undertake as one-offs or for several years.
In exchange for your donation, be it in cash, in-kind or in skills, profit from a number of advantages:
- link your business to a recognised cultural brand,
- private soirées in the abbey’s unusual rooms,
- take part in the highlights of life at the Abbaye aux Dames, cité musicale: concerts, art exhibitions, the Festival de Saintes…
- organise work sessions in the abbey’s modular spaces,
- receive invitations and preferential rates for your clients, colleagues and partners.
These advantages can be tailored to your wishes and needs and can represent up to 25% of the amount of your donation.
As an act of patronage, your donation entitles you to a corporate tax deduction equal to 60% its worth, within the limit of 0.5% of turnover, with a possible carry-over of the surplus over five years.
By supporting the Abbaye aux Dames, cité musicale, you are joining a chain of solidarity forged several centuries ago and becoming a privileged cultural actor.
Whether you are a spectator at the Festival de Saintes, a regional inhabitant, merely curious or a music lover, your donation will enable you to show your dedication to the Abbaye aux Dames.
If you make a one-off donation or join the Club de l’Abbaye, you are entitled to an income tax deduction equal to 66% of its worth, in the limit of 20% of taxable income.
Depending on your donation, you can benefit from a number of advantages, including:
- priority reservation for the Festival de Saintes,
- tickets for season concerts or the Festival de Saintes,
- invitations to the highlights of life at the Abbaye aux Dames,
- recognition – we will include your name in the list of our patrons on programmes, our website and a selection of communication documents,
- gatherings with artists and the Abbaye aux Dames team.
If you would like to make a significant gesture and support our cultural and musical momentum, you can support us in the long term, by bequest or through a donation. To find out more about bequests or donations to the MécénAbbaye endowment fund, click here to download the information document or contact us.