- sheets, towels and dressing gowns;
- Wi-Fi in the bedrooms;
- a safe at the reception;
- a secure building for your bikes;
- irons and ironing boards, upon request;
- breakfast, served in the Florence room (on the ground floor of the building) from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.;
- equipped bathrooms on the first floor (baths/showers, sinks and toilets);
- hairdryers at the reception, for a deposit of €10.
Tourism tax per person per night: €0.50.
Contact us: 05 46 97 48 33.
Come to the abbey:
Abbaye aux Dames la cité musicale, Saintes,
11 place de l’Abbaye CS 30125 17104 SAINTES CEDEX.
Access via rue Geoffroy Martel (free parking) – GPS coordinates: Lat. 45.743681 Long. -0.624375
Les Chambres de l’Abbaye Hotel has a “bike shelter” label. Saintes is home to La Flow Vélo, a new, national cycling route spanning 290 km, which connects Thiviers in the Dordogne to the Ile d’Aix in Charentes. We have a secure building for your bikes.